Morton Buildings, Inc. is the industry leader in post-frame construction. We have been in business for 120 years and have more than 10 manufacturing, fabrication, and shipping plants servicing over 100 construction centers nationwide. Per year, across America, thousands of new buildings sport the familiar Morton M.
The Construction Crew Foreman (CF) will create a team that constructs quality projects that are profitable and provides a positive construction experience for the customer.
Salary is $33.00 to $35.75 per hour based on experience plus bonus potential.
We are looking for Crew Foreman in Menomonie, WI and Kaukauna, WI areas!
Construction Crew Foreman Responsibilities:
- Foreman provides professional leadership by creating a safe, organized work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treats all employees and customers with dignity and respect
- Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and follow all safety and construction procedures
- Foreman coordinates efforts with the Area Crew Supervisor for continuous crew training and re-training
- Construction Procedure Manual and Training Manual and Best Building Practices
- Communicate with the customer on all contractual aspects of the project
- Organize specific jobs for the crew members in a way which provides opportunities for success
- Utilize the unique skills and contributions of each for training and growth
- Maximize the overall crew efficiency
- Bring repairs and projects in on time and within budget with Morton quality
- Foreman leads by personal example and requires cooperation by all crew employees in timely starts and stops
- Daily planning; the CF will
- Review daily assignments for each crew employee
- State the expected and acceptable progress for the day
- Review safety and training items and discuss overall job performance
- Provide Project Management to include plan reading, scheduling coordinating suppliers and subcontractors and project completion
- Take an active role in interviewing, hiring, and integrating new employees into the Morton Buildings team
- Provide recommendations for promotions, demotions and wage adjustments
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Safety, Construction and Corporate
- Complete all required paperwork
- Accurate reporting of time, DOT driver's log, vehicle mileage report and change orders
- Excellent medical / dental / prescription / vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Bonus incentives for building in efficient manner
- Training bonus
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Time
- Bad weather pay
- 401K Opportunity
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- And So Much More...
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement test which does include a drug screen.